Paid clinical trials Bournemouth
Bournemouth University Clinical Research Unit (BUCRU) is a new model for supporting and conducting health related research in Dorset. It supports researchers in improving the quality, quantity and efficiency of research across the University and local National Health Service (NHS) Trusts. It does this by:
- Helping researchers with developing high quality applications for external research funding (including small grants)
- Ongoing involvement in funded research projects
- A “pay-as-you-go” consultation service for other work.
How can BUCRU help?
BUCRU can provide help in the following areas:
- Study design
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Statistics, data management and data analysis
- Patient and public involvement in research
- Trial management
- Ethics, governance and other regulatory issues
- Linking University and NHS researchers.
BUCRU focuses on health research that has relevance to the NHS. The Unit is available to Bournemouth University staff and people working locally in the NHS. There are no general restrictions on topic area or professional background of the researcher. However we do have special interests in areas such as chronic disease and complex interventions (interventions in nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology and so on).
You might also like
NYC Anti-Aging Clinic Daily Weight Loss Support Packets - 2 Month "DietSixty" Program
Health and Beauty (NYC Anti-Aging Clinic)
Call to step up the pace of TB-HIV collaborative activities — Weekly Blitz
Discovery by biomedical research of new and improved interventions can get into the bucket of implementation.