Clinical trials IVF treatment
Including clinical trials which provide IVF treatment
This web page lists infertility and IVF research programs that are seeking men, women, or couples. Some research programs are clinical trials that provide treatment. IHR adds new research programs as they become known to us, so if you are interested, please check back to this page.
Individual Research Trials for Infertility
- A Study of Couples Coping with Infertility: A Screening Measure -
University of Missouri-St. Louis - Earn up to $140 for an online study of couples coping with infertility. ~
- Study of Oral Dehydroepiandrosterone(DHEA) to Treat Previously Unexplained Infertility - The Center for Human Reproduction
- Study of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Treatment and Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) (DHEAFert2) - The Center for Human Reproduction
- Infertility Survey - "If you have ever experienced infertility, we would appreciate your completion of our survey, for a future book. Everything you report is confidential."
- Pennsylvania State University - "Marital Couples’ Use of Social Networks during Infertility" - Researchers need volunteers who are willing to share their infertility story. Participants would take a confidential online survey about their marriage and social networks in relation to infertility.
You might also like
The Patients Voice in HIV/AIDS Clinical Trial Participation: What motivates the willingness of HIV infected people to take part in HIV/AIDS clinical trials?
Book (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing)
Call to step up the pace of TB-HIV collaborative activities — Weekly Blitz
Discovery by biomedical research of new and improved interventions can get into the bucket of implementation.