SoCRA FDA clinical trial requirements
Please Note: This enrollment registers you in the SOCRA FDA Clinical Trial Requirements Regulations, Compliance and GCP Conference.
SOCRA REGISTRATION POLICIES/INFORMATION:
- Non member fees include a one year membership in SOCRA.
- Membership fees are processed immediately and are not refundable.
- Fees are in U.S. dollars.
- We regret that refunds cannot be issued for cancellations on or after 10 business days prior to start of course.
- Taping (audio or video) is prohibited unless SOCRA’s written permission has been acquired.
- ADA - This program is accessible to persons with disabilities. Please list any special needs in the area indicated in the registration form.
- If for any reason this conference cannot be held, SOCRA is not responsible for costs incurred by attendees, such as airfares, or hotel or other reservations.
You might also like
BMC Medical Research Methodology at the 35th Annual Conference of the .. — BMC Pediatrics
The conference will focus on issues such as design and analysis of clinical trials, methods in biostatistics and development of clinical prediction models.
Does the European clinical trials directive really improve clinical trial approval time?
To facilitate and improve clinical research within Europe, the European Union (EU) adopted in 2001 the Clinical Trials Directive (EUCTD). The aim of this study was to compare duration between submission of a clinical drug trial application and approval by regulatory authorities in EU countries regulated by EUCTD vs. EU countries regulated by local legislation and, second, to compare the duration of regulatory approval in Europe vs. the USA and Australia.