Clinical Trials Unit, Wellington
Since 1997 The Clinical Research Unit (CRU) has provided high quality clinical trials for the Wellington Blood and Cancer Centre. In addition to trialling different combinations of treatments the CRU offers new therapies for common and rare cancers and is constantly adding new studies to the trials portfolio. This is an exciting time as research continues to advance in improving the quality of life and overall survival of patients with cancer.
In summary the Cancer Research Unit provides:
• A vital part of the Wellington Blood and Cancer Centre
• High quality clinical trials
• Improved patient outcomes
• Maximisation of patient and staff participation
• Educational goals and strategies
• Alliances with other research groups nationally & internationally
• A supportive environment for patients and staff
• Adequate resources for patients
For more information please contact us.
BMC Medical Research Methodology at the 35th Annual Conference of the .. — BMC Pediatrics
The conference will focus on issues such as design and analysis of clinical trials, methods in biostatistics and development of clinical prediction models.
Randomized Phase II Cancer Clinical Trials (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
Book (Chapman and Hall/CRC)