MBA in Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Research refers to a study conducted to evaluate a potential treatment and its effects on human beings. Clinical trials help us find out if a promising new treatment is safe and effective. During a trial, detailed information is gained about a new treatment, its risks and how well it may or may not work.
Global Opportunities Galore
Clinical Research industry is growing at an astonishing pace. In Asia alone the Clinical Research market is worth more than US $2.5 billion. There is an acute shortage of skilled Clinical Research professionals. More than 250, 000 openings are available worldwide.
MBA in Clinical Trials Management is a comprehensive programme designed to impart the expertise necessary for effective management of clinical research. The program is designed to meet the high demand for trained personnel for human clinical trials.
Successful candidates will receive MBA in Clinical Trials Management degree from The Global Open University, Nagaland which is a State university of Nagaland.
The programme utilises Net-based delivery with Online lectures, assignments. Additionally, optional classroom interaction sessions are also conducted periodically.
B.Sc. (Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Biochem/ Biotech/ Microbiology/Genetics), MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Pharm, Nursing graduates
Students will be intimated if any suitable job requirement comes up at ICRI Career Center. Typically starting salaries are Rs. 12, 000/- to Rs. 40, 000/- per month.
The programme prepares candidates to work as Clinical Research Associate, Project Manager, Drug Safety Officer, Pharmacovigilance Manager, Regulatory Affairs personnel, Business Development, Medical Writing, Clinical Research Investigator, Co-Investigator and many more...
- MBA degree from DEC, Delhi recognised university
- Independent Study: flexibility in terms of place, pace and duration of study
- Student Support Center and Career Center
- Use modern information and communication technologies
- Affordable fee structure and UGC approved syllabus
- International Jurisdiction
- Gain an understanding of the clinical trials process through a operations-focus approach
- Gain practical knowledge through real-world case studies and team projects in product development
- Learn about Quality control and Auditing of Clinical Trials
- Introduction to Pharmacovigilance and Safety reporting
BMC Medical Research Methodology at the 35th Annual Conference of the .. — BMC Pediatrics
The conference will focus on issues such as design and analysis of clinical trials, methods in biostatistics and development of clinical prediction models.
How clinical trial managers can improve organizational efficiency without affecting quality
Steps required to make an environment (processes, organizational structure, and IT systems) that lets the enhanced operations. Clinical trials are complex and expensive, and are made complex and expensive by the processes and technologies which a clinical team has to follow.