Entry level Clinical Trial Manager
- Was this comment helpful? / -level position, I dont expect there will be a sign-on bonus, but there will be a possible yearly/performance bonus based on your assessment with your manager (~4-7%). If you are interviewing with Quintiles, I was told the Max salary for EL CRA tops at 60K.
- Was this comment helpful? / -
14 months ago
- Was this comment helpful? / -Level; therefore, it really depends your previous exp.; I think you can get at least 55K with your qualification. The money will follow once you get your foot in the door, the hardest part is really breaking into this industry. Good luck!
- Was this comment helpful? / CRAs (all who need 2+ years of CRC experience). I have 2 years as a study coordinator, 2 years in DM, and some bench work. I am hoping to get at least 55-60k. Thoughts, advice. The suspense is killing me waiting for their offer.
- Was this comment helpful? / and never studied nurse. If there is a way to become, please let know. Thanks in advance.
- Was this comment helpful? /
You might also like
BMC Medical Research Methodology at the 35th Annual Conference of the .. — BMC Pediatrics
The conference will focus on issues such as design and analysis of clinical trials, methods in biostatistics and development of clinical prediction models.
Global Clinical Trials Playbook: Management and Implementation when resources are limited
Book (Academic Press)
How clinical trial managers can improve organizational efficiency without affecting quality
Steps required to make an environment (processes, organizational structure, and IT systems) that lets the enhanced operations. Clinical trials are complex and expensive, and are made complex and expensive by the processes and technologies which a clinical team has to follow.