Crossover designs in clinical trials
Cross-over trials are an important class of design used in the pharmaceutical industry and medical research, and their use continues to grow. Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research, Second Edition has been fully updated to include the latest methodology used in the design and analysis of cross-over trials. It includes more background material, greater coverage of important statistical techniques, including Bayesian methods, and discussion of analysis using a number of statistical software packages.
* Comprehensive coverage of the design and analysis of cross-over trials.
* Each technique is carefully explained and the mathematics is kept to a minimum.
* Features many real and original examples, taken from the author's vast experience.
* Includes discussion of analysis using SAS, S-Plus and, GenStat, StatXact and Excel.
* Written in a style suitable for statisticians and physicians alike.
* Computer programs to accompany the examples in the book can be downloaded from the Web
Primarily aimed at statisticians and researchers working in the pharmaceutical industry, the book will also appeal to physicians involved in clinical research and students of medical statistics.
You might also like
NutriGold Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Health and Beauty (Nutrex Research, Inc.)
SVETOL® Green Coffee Bean Extract 50% Acid - Chlorogenic 400mg Zero Fillers, Binders or Artifical Ingredients (1 Bottle)
Health and Beauty (ProCare Health)
Pure Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract 400 Mg - 50% Chlorogenic Acid 90 Vegetarian Capsules With Full 400 Mg of Clinically-proven Svetol Per Capsule - Pure Extract Proven in 8 Research Studies Take 2 for 800mg Plus FREE Vitamin D 3 Plus
Health and Beauty (Agee Marketing)